At Power Equipment Plus, we attribute our rapid growth to our commitment to providing quality customer service. Power Equipment Plus is a:
Stihl Elite Dealer
Some of the biggest keys to our success are:
- We know the products we sell inside and out
- We conduct product demonstrations daily with our customers, educating them about proper maintenance and operation of equipment
- We never let a customer leave empty-handed - loaners can be provided for lengthier repairs if our shop is backed up
- Our mechanics are factory trained
- Factory warranty service is done on location
- Our Preferred Customer Equipment Program (See Details Below)
"I have North Fork customers who travel as far as 60 miles to shop and receive service from my store. People come for the service, and they will come a long way to get good, dependable service." - Joe Morgano, Owner
Our entire staff receives quality training and we take pleasure in a strong employee retention rate . This means you'll see the same friendly faces around each time you walk into our dealership, who will enjoy getting to know you and your equipment.
Call or visit us today for more information on how we can help service your home or business.
Preferred Customer Equipment Program
Customers who have purchased their equipment from Power Equipment Plus
- 1.Will Receive a Discounted Labor Rate on service.
- 2.Will Receive a Discount on Parts for Repairs.
- 3.Work orders will be put ahead of Non-Preferred Customers.
- 4.We will go above and beyond to cover equipment under Warranty.
- 5.Loaners will be provided for equipment under Warranty if we cannot repair it within a reasonable time frame.
- 6.Loaners will be provided for equipment that has had a Complete Spring Service and cannot be repaired within a reasonable time frame.
- 7.Will Receive a Discount on Pick up and Deliveries.
** Only Equipment Purchased from Power Equipment Plus will be covered under this Program. Equipment purchased for other sources will not qualify. **
Power Equipment Plus's Service Department
We Sell Service
- 1.Has the Most Experienced and Well Trained Mechanics on Long Island.
- 2.Our Mechanics will fix it right the first time. Saving you Time & Money.
- 3.Our Mechanics will call you before any major work is performed.
- 4.Our Mechanics will go out of their way to try to get your equipment covered under Warranty. Saving you Time & Money.
Your Support is Providing Jobs for Local Families
Thank You for your Support