Inventory Unit Detail
Toro Dingo® TXL 2000 Telescoping
Call for Price
Power Equipment Plus
Dingo® TXL 2000 Telescoping
****Call For A For Demo Today!!!****
As the market leader, Toro has taken another giant step in innovation, performance and versatility with the ALL-NEW DINGO® TXL 2000.
- Rated operating capacity over 2,000-lbs to lift more than any compact utility loader on the market, comparable to larger compact track and skid steer loaders.
- Toro-exclusive telescoping arm design increases machine versatility with the ability to reach farther and dig below grade without even moving.
- Exclusive traction control design is intuitive, easy to operate, and effortless. Loader arm joystick includes telescoping function, proportional auxiliary control, and directional left/right control for applicable Toro TXL 2000 attachments.
- 123" (3.1 m) telescoped hinge pin height easily clears the side of a standard dump truck and 44" (112 cm) of telescoped reach allows for unloading of a flat-bed truck from one side.
- Telescoping Arms: A Toro-exclusive telescoping arm design allows the operator to lift loads up to 123" high (hinge pin height) and reach out 44" for placement and removal of jobsite materials.
- Superior Visibility: A dedicated stand-on machine offers superior 360° visibility for optimized jobsite performance and awareness.
- 2,000 lbs. ROC: An industry leading 2,000 lbs. rated operating capacity allows the operator to handle many jobsite materials suited for larger machines.
- Controls: Toro's exclusive traction control design allows operator's of all skill levels to operate the machine with ease and precision. The loader arm control is designed to allow not only loader arm function control, but has the telescoping function, proportional auxiliary control, and directional left/right control for applicable Toro TXL 2000 attachments.
- Compact Footprint: A 54" wide frame allows the machine to access smaller spaces that larger machines are not able to.
- Ease of Access: The dedicated stand-on platform allows the operator to step-on and step-off the machine with ease and comfort to allow for enhanced jobsite efficiencies - not having to enter/exit a cab.
- Air Filter: Two-stage, heavy-duty, remote
- Auxillary Flow: 21.4 gpm
- Controls: Patented electronic traction control design
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Engine: 49.6 hp (37 kW) Kubota D1803 Diesel
- Ground Clearance: 6.3" (16 mm)
- Ground Pressure: 5.3 PSI
- Ground Speed: 5.4 mph (8.6 km/h)
- Height: 67.8" (172 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 98.6" (250 cm) retr, 123.4" (313 cm) ext
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Length: 136.9" (348 cm) w/ bucket, 98.8" (251 cm) w/o
- Operating Capacity: 2,000 lbs (907 kg) retr, 920 lbs (417 kg) ext.
- Reservoir Capacity: 15.25 gallons (57.7 liters)
- Steering Controls: Patented electronic traction control design
- Tip Capacity: 5,715 lbs (2,592 kg) retr, 2,620 lbs (1,188 kg) ext.
- Track: 162.2 " x 11.8" (413 cm x 30 cm)
- Track Width: 11.8" (30 cm)
- Traction Flow: 21.5 gpm (81.4 lpm) each pump
- Weight: 6,690 lbs (3,034 kg)
- Width: 54" (137 cm)
- Engine Type
- D1803 Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer
- Bucket Capacity
- 5,715 lb. (2,592 kg) retr; 2,620 lb. (1,188 kg) ext.
- Max Ground Speed
- 5.4 mph (8.6 km/h)
- 136.9 in. (348 cm) w/ bucket, 98.8 in. (251 cm) w/o
- 54 in. (137 cm)
- 67.8 in. (172 cm)
- 6,690 lb. (3,034 kg)