Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL BT 130 Earth / Ice Auger
A high performance, fuel-efficient handheld auger – ideal for professionals seeking a great value.
Get premium power and comfort without the premium cost. The STIHL BT 130 auger features a fuel-efficient engine that delivers high torque at low RPM. Its lightweight construction allows you to drill with better control from an upright position. Our exclusive STIHL Quickstop® auger brake technology automatically stops the auger if the bit becomes snagged. Its advanced vibration dampening system and oversized hip pad increase operator comfort – even during extended periods of use. The BT 130 is the ideal choice for professionals seeking an affordable auger with trusted STIHL quality.
- Long-life Air Filtration System: The long-life air filtration system helps reduce the need for frequent filter cleanings.
- STIHL QuickStop® Auger Brake: This braking system is designed to stop the bit from digging when the auger hits a hard underground impediment. In addition, the STIHL QuickStop® drill brake acts to stop backwards rotation. A jammed drill bit can simply be unscrewed from the borehole.
- Hip Pad: The hip pad is positioned close to the body or leg of the operator during use for more comfortable operation.
- Vibration-Dampening System: This advanced vibration-dampening frame increases user comfort and helps reduce operator fatigue, especially when used over long periods of time.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Displacement: 36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
- Weight (powerhead only): 9.9 kg (21.8 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 530 cc (18 oz.)
- Drilling Gear Speed: 200 rpm
- Gear Reduction: 47.5:1
- Torque (Engine): 1.7 Nm (1.25 ft./lb.)
- Torque (Auger): 80.8 Nm (59.6 ft./lb.)
- Power Source: Gas
- 2.2 cu. in. (36.3 cc)
- Engine Power
- 1.9 bhp (1.4 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18 oz. (530 cc)
- Engine Speed
- 200 rpm
- Engine: 1.25 ft./lb. (1.7 Nm); Auger: 59.6 ft./lb. (80.8 Nm)
- Gear Reduction
- 21.8 lb. (9.9 kg)